My dream to my future life is study in The School Eyzaguirre Acontancyand finish with title of help of accontancy an after I go study in the institute DuocUC the carrer of Auidit for Five years and finish with title of accounter-auiditor after of tudy Audit I go to study Engineer in Informatic beacuse I liked the computers yours component, all of computers.
I Think Work in a great company, being a great accountant-auditor.
My second dream is Buy a big terrain en the south of Chile, and build a big house in this terrain, for the whole family to go on vacation there.
I hope that your dream is fulfilled :) good luck
ResponderBorrarMe too I should like live in the south of Chile.
ResponderBorrarRemember that all begins and finish in yourself, the best wishes for you
I studied accounting in high school and I did not like, hopefully to your liking career and wish you well in your projects
ResponderBorraryue can do bother
ResponderBorrarThe south is beautiful
ResponderBorrar